Job Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Dongguan
1. According to current authorized size and business development needs, coordinate and collect the recruitment requirements of each department, and prepare annual staff recruitment plans.
2. Develop, maintain, evaluate and analyze various recruitment channels.
3. Establish and improve the company's recruitment process and recruitment system.
4. Use various recruitment channels to release job advertisements and seek for recruitment agencies.
5. Establish reserve talent selection plan and talent reserve mechanism.
1. Full-time bachelor degree and above. Human resources related majors preferred.
2. More than 3 years of recruitment experience in fund or wealth management .
3. Hard-working, having strong ability in communication and coordination.
1. Design and R&D of front-end systems for Internet financial products.
2. Understand product experience and interactions based on business requirements. Define interfaces with back-end teams, and design and write front-end applications (web, wap, and webview embedded in Apps).
3. Follow up research and use of front-end technology stacks. Make proper abstract designs based on business scenarios. Contribute to the team's framework and technology stacks.
4. Follow software development process and methods and understand the design principles of Internet product. With the role of technical representative for your system, communicate and collaborate with colleagues from other departments to ensure the business development of the entire platform.
3. Understand basic concepts of Web applications and network programming models. Understand the performance and bottlenecks of Internet front-end applications.
4. Proficient ability to perform daily work under Linux.
5. Understand interaction design principles of Internet products.
6. Strong ability in learning new frameworks and more. Strong ability in code design, architectural design and excellent logical thinking. Good communication skills.
7. Proficiency in React or AngularJS is a bonus.
1. Responsible for project requirement assessment, test requirement analysis, test cases and related test reports writing.
2. Responsible for environmental deployment, system test and compatibility test.
3. Responsible for interface function test and performance test.
4. Responsible for estimation of project test duration, plan making, project process follow-up, group work arrangement and communication work across departments.
5. Guarantee the quality of test items.
1. More than 3 years of software testing experience.
2. Familiar with the software testing process. Good understanding and application of quality system, process management, test risk management, definition of test categories, etc.
3. Familiar with Web, IOS and Android test methods.
4. Familiar with the Linux operating commands and environment deployment.
5. Experience in automation or performance test is a bonus.
6. Proficiency in a programming language (JAVA) (not necessary).
1. Improve and evolve financial data base platform. Do secondary development on open source tools. Enhance the stability and scalability of clusters and services.
2. Build data analysis models based on in-depth understanding of financial services to support risk control, product, operation and analysis.
3. Participate in the construction of one-stop visual data analysis, ETL, data modeling and other financial data platforms.
1. Proficient in some of Hadoop/MapReduce/Hive/Spark/Hbase, with some experience in hql/sql performance tuning.
2. Experience in log collection, massive data processing, data warehouse modeling, ABTesting, ETL, OLAP, etc.
3. Familiar with at least one of Java/Scala/Python, and have SQL related development experience.
4. Certain understanding of the big data technology stacks. Ability to build corresponding solutions according to different scenarios.
5. Good communication skills. Active in thinking and action. Ability to solve challenging problems. Good ability in logical thinking, abstraction and generalization.
6. Solid grounding in data structure and algorithm analysis. Strong learning ability. Strong ability in code design, architectural design and excellent logical thinking.
7. Familiarity with the big data open source community is a bonus.
1. Design and R&D of Internet financial transaction system.
2. Design Internet technology architecture with high scalability, high performance, stability, and reliability based on business requirements.
3. Follow software development process and methods and understand the design principles of Internet product. With the role of system technical representative for your system, communicate and collaborate with colleagues from other departments to ensure the business development of the entire platform.
1. Willing to learn and undertake multi-language R&D work based on business requirements and high-availability Internet architecture design.
2. Familiar with the open source framework and design pattern of the language you are using.
3. Ability to perform daily work under Linux.
4. Deep understanding of the basic theory of the database and internal implementation mechanism. Ability to skillfully apply MySQL/NoSQL. Experience in large concurrent distributed database design.
5. Strong learning ability. Strong ability in code design, architectural design and excellent logical thinking.
6. Understand interaction design principles of Internet products.
7. Ability in excellent teamwork and communication, with a goal of seeking excellence.